Lenox Children’s Center is committed to providing quality childcare while striving for excellence through innovative early education programs. We serve families with children ages one month through 8 years of age, focusing on all areas of development; social/emotional, cognitive, language, and fine and gross motor. The development of the whole child in a respectful and safe environment is our goal, and we offer a balanced and complete early childhood learning experience.
Our programs are designed to meet the needs of children at each developmental stage, while responding to the unique growth and learning patterns of the individual child. Challenging each child on a level where he or she can achieve success ensures full potential is reached.
Compassionate care combined with a wide array of learning opportunities promotes a positive sense of self while building the foundation for growth and development in all areas.
The Lenox Children’s Center was established over three decades ago with one goal in mind: Provide superior childcare and early education programs that are accessible and affordable to families in the Berkshire County area.
We are proud to have realized our vision of creating a nurturing environment where quality care and education go hand in hand.
LCC is committed to providing the highest level of service to the families in our community, and we steadfastly adhere to these objectives:
- Provide convenient, reliable, affordable childcare services
- Maintain a childcare setting that is safe, secure, and nurturing
- Support social/emotional, cognitive, and physical development of each child
- Create positive early learning experiences that are both educational and fun
- Inspire a lifelong love of learning through quality preschool programs
- Build character and instill positive values such as civility and respect